You can control the permissions required to the installed app through this Cracked Lucky Patcher that can help you delete advertisements on your apps, create backups and change the permissions. Click on the Lucky Patcher, and you will get a detailed list of apps installed, you just have to tap on the desired application to see its information, uninstall it, delete additional data or get access to necessary tools. Lucky Patcher can help you run your favorite app with the other options that usually your app will not work with, and it also gives you some features to handle your device that might help you with that app. Lucky Patcher is not designed for cracking but capable of deactivating Google ads, remove the license verification which normally is present in many apps that require Google play store to be downloaded. Apart from these astounding features, it helps you extract the APK file for backups and most importantly to unlock the paid apps to install on your rooted Android device.
- When you clicked on the desired app through Lucky Patcher, you will get a comprehensive list of options that includes app info which will tell you the properties directly from there, the launch app tab will get you started with the application you want to run with the lucky
- If you click on the “open menu of patches” you will get to see another list with astounding features like remove license verification that will get you easy access to your app you want to use, remove Google ads: will restrain the unnecessary ads from bothering you.
- Support patch for inApp and LVL emulation: which will have you get access to the central application features such as if you have an option in a game of Temple Run to purchase a certain amount of Gems for 5 or 10$, it will turn that amount to either 0 or few cents.
- You can also change the app’s components through lucky patcher.
- 現在, this lucky patcher is capable of creating a modified APK file that can easily extract files or applications which might not look so fun but it extracts apps and eliminates their permissions. It makes the app run on the devices that are incompatible for plus you can also transfer apps between your smartphones and tablets that is officially not allowed or possible.
- Lucky Patcher app also tells you if the app you have downloaded or using has been modified or is working in the original format.
How to use it?
- Download the given .apk file
- Install it and launch application, and you will see all the applications explaining all types of apps
- It will explain all the apps behavior; either it has Google ads, license verification or any other restriction.
Just apply path to it and you are done