FiLMiC Pro v6 is a video camera primarily designed for the smartphones that have quick manual camera interface and enhanced cutting-edge capabilities. Many image resolution and aspect ratios include Cinerama, HD Widescreen, Letterbox, Super 35, Standard Definition, Ultra Panavision, Digital Cinema Initiative and Square.
FiLMiC Pro continues this tradition by providing newscasters, teachers, filmmakers, vloggers, musicians and other artists with the ability to shoot in a real LOG gamma curve. The LOG allows you the greater flexibility and tonal range for the post-production setting for your mobile phone’s capabilities.
- There are a dual arc slider controls that are made to adjust the exposure and focus. Multiple live analytics suites are newly added to the app that includes Clipping, Zebra Stripes, Focus Peaking and False Color.
- The application also provides you with the ramped zoom rocker control and other white balance adjustment matrix to help you get a detailed image. It also gives you predefined, and custom presets.
- You can also get the Content Management System that is meant for the project file naming. You can even get the sync integration where you can save your data to the cloud and share it between devices to get a smooth access anywhere.
- It also has a Batch upload to share with the supported targets and provides you with clip favouring as well. You can even get the gamma curve panels for Dynamic, Natural, LOG and Flat.
- You can also work with the highlight adjustments and even live shadow which comes across while filming and also you can adjust saturation, vibrancy adjustments and live RGB.
- FiLMiC provides you with the best quality where you can see the high-quality image through reducing the temporal noise which can work up to 1080p resolution.
- The great thing about the app is that whether you are a professional videographer or an amateur, it can help you get through each stage whether working on manual, standard or a hybrid shooting mode.
- You can make videos in a Landscape that is horizontal and even in a portrait form. While creating the video you get a variable speed zooms and rapid frame rates of 60fps, 120fps and 240 fps.
- There are a fast and slow motion FX options with a configurable time lapse for the recording. You can also get to have tri-mode histogram which may include waveform monitor as well.
- You can also adjust the video settings like contrast, exposure, tint, سنترپتی, colour and temperature at the end of the video making.
- The application has the aspect ratio for framing guide overlays, customizable saved personal presets and for dynamic composition, you can have a thirds guide.
How to install the FiLMiC?
- First, save the .apk file on your phone’s SD card.
- چلائیں اور اسے نصب.
- That’s it, کا لطف اٹھائیں