KineMaster is the most straightforward complete-featured video editor for Android, now with multi-layer video. With the app, you can add video layers for your challenge, photograph-in-photograph outcomes or allow for real cut up-screen. The KineMaster app has been considerably redesigned to reflect the state-of-the-art in Android developments while preserving ease in paving and enhancing the manner for brand new functions that are yet to come. The creation of more than one layers of text and stickers in movies and additions which include the ability to crop the video and also, it enhances the strength of this already efficient smartphone video editor. For experts and amateurs alike, the application gives an extraordinary level of control over the device modifying method. For artists and educators, the handwriting layers feature lets assists you to draw directly on the video.
- There are a lot of primary features in them and some of them multiple layers ofimages, video, text, stickers, and even handwriting in videos. It works as Frame-by-frame splicing, trimming and slicing.
- The instant preview lets you see it at any time. It allows you to configure some of the principal functions like hue adjustments, saturation controls and brightness.
- It has a speed control for short video clips or even works for longer. It has the feature of Fade in and fades out the sound. The volume envelope helps you to adjust the volume within a clip.
- It has been given transition effects like three-dimensional transition, fades or even wipes. It also comes with a variety of animations themes and audio and visual effects.
- The great thing about the application is that whatever you work, you can share it with the whole world through Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox and Google+.
- The app can be used on the devices containing Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and even above, and you can have the best experience of editing when you are using the updated version of your device.
- You can get the high quality of 1080p for your video layers. It would be better if you have Qualcomm Snapdragon 805/800/810/808 and some of the recommended systems applicable Tegra K, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420.
- The supported video formats for your videos are .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC)
- The available audio formats are .aac, mp3, .m4a and the image formats .png and .jpg. There are some pre-installed Gallery apps as well.
- You can also make real-time audio and video recording with the controlled and improved speed. The app can also support 60fps to make the video more clear and detailed.
How to install the KineMaster?
- First, save the .apk file on your phone’s SD card.
- Ren en installeer het.
- That’s it, Genieten