Rom Toolbox Pro
ROM Toolbox is an important application designed for your device that combines all the rooted apps into a single gigantic app an amazing and user-friendly interface. The application has every tool to make your Android device faster and personalised according to your desire. Rom Toolbox requires root permission where it can combine apps like ROM Manager, Titanium Backup, SetCPU, and Root Explorer. More apps like Autorun Manager, MetaMorph, Script Manager, Terminal Emulator, BuildProp Editor, SD Booster, Boot Animation Installer, Font Installer and a lot more others that are all situated in one app.
- You can install themes and ROMs from an updated list of AOKP, ROMs and CyanogenMod. It can help you manage, create and restore a backup of your Android device.
- You can wipe data, dalvik-cache, cache and battery stats. You can also install more than ZIPs and ROMs from your SD card.
- The application can help you batch backup and restore your apps and the data related to the apps. You can also schedule backups where they may run for a specific time.
- You can also restore your apps from nandroid You can restore or backup your text messages, accounts and bookmarks. You can also back your apps to Dropbox.
- It also Defrosts/ Freeze the user apps and the system and may help you with restoring or backup Android Market link. It also has an automated batch uninstaller and task manager
- You can also E-mail your favourite applications to your friends and move any of your user apps to the memory card. It can help you clean up Dalvik-cache, fix permissions, Zipalign, wipe cache and can force close any app that you don’t require.
- You can get the complete access to Android’s file system where you can paste, copy, zip, tar, delete and move any of the files. You can also change file ownership and permissions and edit, view or share files.
- The application lets you run and create the scripts as root, and you can also set your scripts to run at boot. You can disable or enable apps that run on start-up, and you can also enable or disable any activity, broadcast or service.
- It also contains power down, reboot recovery and bootloader. Also, you can install custom fonts from your SD card a list was given. You can set fonts as favourites and send your favourite ones to your friends.
- You can also get custom boot animations from your SD card, or you can get it from the collection provided to you. Also, preview the boot animations and create boot animation from the GIF file.
How to install the Rom Toolbox?
- First, save the .apk file on your phone’s SD card.
- Run and install it.
- That’s it, Enjoy.