Google Play Store
Google PlayStore is one of the most popular software of all time where you can shop any of your favorite apps, games and other entertaining stuff. The software has more than 450,000 apps and books with millions of music and thousands of your favorite movies. The Google PlayStore provides you freedom in everything whether you want to download a movie or install a game, it will give you all of the reviews and information regarding your particular item so that you choose accordingly. It shows you the apps’ ratings, screenshots and for movies; you can watch the trailer before downloading full movie.
- You might have wondered if you could read a book anywhere on your device while you are free from work and want to continue reading your thriller story that you left at night. It can happen through Cloud, as you buy a book on your Android device and save it to the cloud and read it on the web at play.google.com.
- You can also get a new album on your Android device and listen anywhere on your desktop while you are at work. You can also rent a movie online and watch it on your device. There is no need of any software but the cloud that will help you to make things easy for you.
- Not just you can watch movies, but also you can share your reviews on those movies with your friends and suggest them if they should watch or not. You can also share music with your friends and share posts about the book you are reading, the game you are playing or the app you are using by Google+, email or even text message just by one click.
- Google PlayStore has some music artists with different genres that you may want to listen. Your most favorite kind that you listen can be recommended to you by Google Play and when you do not want any new music and want to hear to the old, rediscover your re-discover your library by making an InstantMix.
- The great thing about Google PlayStore is that once you choose your music, it is automatically stored in Google Play music library and is always ready to play on your phone, tablet or your PC. You can listen to the music anytime and anywhere; no syncing, no wires are required.
- An exclusive feature that no other app has; when you buy music on Google Play, you can give a free listen to your friends on Google+.
Instructions for Cracked Google Play Store
- Install lucky patcher.
- Run the Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android.’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After the reboot goes to ‘Patch to Android,’ check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. Otherwise repeat 3rd step.
- Backup current Google plays with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded ‘GoogleMarket.by.Chelpus.TrueLicenseMod.apk’ and transfer to sd card. Gingerbread users> rename to ‘Vending.apk,’ Jelly Bean users> rename to ‘PhoneSky.apk.’
- Open the Root Explorer and copy or replace renamed apk to ‘/system/app/’ folder.
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- All Apps on the Device with LVL is licensed.
Instructions for Original Google Play Store Installer
- Install, Run and Reboot