ES File Explorer is be all and end all software that allows users to manage their data and programs in a convenient format and gets you access to any of the device’s application or content or anything. It also lets you share directly from cloud drive storage (via Google Drive, DropBox or Skydrive) that helps you get access to your documents both on your mobile device and your system as well. It disables additional unnecessary programs running in the background of your cell phone while you are using any application. It provides all the Android users to have full access to their device’s file system that could be managing your 3G connection, media browser and even management of cloud storage, network data, and network playback. The additional yet persuading feature for the rooted device users is that they can set permissions from inside the ES File Explorer File Manager.
- ES File Explorer helps you in cleaning up all the Ads that bothers you while running any application.
- It has come with new themes and color panel giving it all contemporary shape.
- It is capable of adjusting the fragmented files to defrag to place the data into the same folder to not get everything messy and to have them in the proper
- There are options for you to update the out-dated programs automatically or manually you just have to disable enable by default.
- You can also link users with major support services like integrate the cloud file management seamlessly with local data management
- The unique feature for gaming people is that the software happens to stream media from other media devices attached to any network like PC’s or consoles. It has a Multimedia Explorer that allows you to playback video and music files that are already on the device.
- It is capable of managing the built-in storage as well as external storage such as micro SD cards or flash drives.
- You can also download plugins for this software to extend the functionality of ES File Explorer that might help you in freeing up some system resources.
- You can also include ES Chromecast which allows you to link the software with chromecast
- You can upload pictures, watch movies and share it with your intimate friends through Zipping or RAR files. You can also decompress any zip or RAR file to get access to the content or any document.
- If you have anything personal on your device that you want to keep private due to any reason, just press and hold for a second and then click on hide, and nobody will see the data unless you restore it. You can also put a password on a particular file by just clicking on the Encrypt and there you go.
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your Android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
Яғни ол, рахаттану!