Screenpresso Pro is the Image capture and Video screen recorder that helps you to fetch the desired function whenever you want. It saves a lot of time while explaining something relevant to your colleagues and clients regarding a project. The Screenpresso captures your desktop (typically screenshots and record videos) of your training documents or a collaborative design work. It can also help in explaining a situation to the colleagues, that you had already solved at home so, you don’t have to redo everything. Screenpresso is screen grab tool with unique functions like a built-in image editor, sharing options and user guide generator.
The software is a convenient tool for capturing screenshots with the ability to organise edited images on the Internet. The software allows you to capture the screen in whatever way you want, whether it’s the entire screen, a tiny corner or a particular window. It also captures videos in different qualities and formats that all happens on your call that whether you want to save the WebM, MP4, WMV, OGG. You can also export all these files to HTML5. The images can also be cropped with the respected size, and you can also add drop shadows, reflection, rounded corners and text. Your screenshots can be sent to Facebook, cinguettio, Evernote, G-Mail, FTP- server, Flickr, or you can send the video to the YouTube.
- You can capture screen and windows in seconds with your desired size.
- It is a portable program where you don’t have to install, just download and receive the best features it provides.
- Saving an image is done by Screenpresso automatically, so you don’t have to waste your time. As soon as you capture the screenshot, it immediately saves the screenshot.
- You can send the screenshots by e-mail. All you have to is drag and drop the screenshot from history directly to your desired e-mail address. It’s quick and convenient.
- It has a built-in image editor where you can crop your images or add text to them.
- If you have a long page and it is difficult to capture the whole screen, you can take the screenshot while scrolling. It will get you the entire You can create your unique image with the integration of image stitching.
- If you have to present the image professionally, make sure to utilise the effects provided to you that are rounded corners, shadows and reflection.
- You can also change the size of images and export images or create thumbnails of a particular size of your desire.
- You can send screenshots to Facebook, cinguettio, Evernote, G-Mail, FTP- server, Flickr, or you can send the video to the YouTube.
- Download the Setup from Official Website
- Run the Setup as Admin and Install it
- Now go to Screenpresso Settings and press Upgrade to Pro
- Use one of the keys given here to Activate
- That’s all Enjoy