MiniTool Partition Wizard
MiniTool Partition Wizard is partition software based on business to a business environment that serves multiple features to like Convert Dynamic disk to Basic disk, Merge Partition and change cluster size. People with business administration system can use this partition manager for various purposes like Convert and Explore partitions, Resize Partition, Format partitions, Move Partition, Change Cluster Size, Copy Partition, Merge Partition, create, delete, hide and unhide partitions, Copy Disk and you can Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk.
MiniTool Partition Wizard software can help you wipe your data if you want and can easily convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS. In case if the operating crashes, you will still be able to complete the disk partition management by its bootable feature. It also converts the file system and MBR disk to GPT. MiniTool Partition Wizard supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- The best characteristics of this software are wiping disk or partition. If you have a hard drive and for some reasons, you have to give it to somebody, you can just wipe off your hard disk in just one click, and no one will be able to recover your files.
- You can create multiple partitions in a row depending on your need with the size as per your requirement.
- You can move the newly created partition to anywhere to any drive and resize it respectively. The partition you already made can be extended by right clicking, and you will have options right in front of you.
- You can also wipe the partition in various ways, either a quick or full, a quick wiping will take less time while the total wipe takes considerably more time but will assure to clean up all your data from the section, so no nobody recovers it.
- You can also retrieve a single partition or all of them with the support of FAT and NTFS if you lost due to some personal error, virus attack or some software error.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard recovery feature helps you recover the lost partitions from SATA disk, IDE disk, SCSI disk and mobile hard disk. Furthermore, the partition recovery supports various file systems, including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, and NTFS.
- You can label your partition with your desired name to remember what is in it or to differentiate it from other partitions.
- The MiniTool Partition Wizard can copy the partition and the data stored in it to protect your precious documents.
- You can also copy whole system disk to an external drive to avoid reinstalling the operating It can change dynamic volume letter and volume label and the cluster size as well.
How To Install?
- Install the setup file, then run the program
- Pick any serial code from keygen to activate
- All done, Enjoy!