Norton Mobile Security
Norton Mobile Security is an app that helps you protect your Android device or tablet against threats such as theft or loss, malicious apps and websites designed to steal your data and information. Also, the application provides proactive security against apps that are risky for your device. Those apps that might leak your private data and information use your battery excessively and data plan and does not function properly. Norton provides you with the control of the apps where you can decide which of the app is to trust and which one is harmful to your device. It gives you complete control to keep your photos, videos and personal information secure.
- The app helps you to remove all the malware, viruses and spyware that may harm your device or slow it down. If you somehow lose your phone or someone steals your phone somehow, it can remotely lock the device through SMS.
- The locking of the phone after you lose it prevents your precious data from theft. One more way to keep the device security is to lock the phone after ten failed attempts to unlock automatically.
- If you have lost your phone, you can easily find the device through the map with remote locate. You can also automatically lock the phone if the SIM card is removed.
- You can also have a trigger alarm that “scream” to find your device when it’s missing. The app saves your device’s location automatically when the battery is low.
- If you have essential contact numbers and you want them to transfer to another phone, so to do it conveniently the app sync all your contacts and then restore which can help you to share them across your devices.
- The great thing about this application is to control all your devices through one website which can protect your mobile phones easily.
- The safe search feature lets you see a website’s shopping rating and safety for all of your results for a search. It also helps you avoid the infected malware sites in the search.
- The application gives you the privilege to block unnecessary SMS text messages and unwanted calls. You can wipe all the information in your device remotely to secure your privacy.
- If you doubt anyone using your cell phone, the sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam that takes a photo of the person using your phone.
How to install?
- Download the
- Take a copy of it in your phone or Tab.
- Install normally.