Crowdfire is a specially designed social media management app that helps you grow the reach of your Twitter and Instagram account. It is an online app which helps you increase the audience whether it is on YouTube or Twitter. तथापि, you can also gain followers on Twitter and subscribers very quick. The online Crowdfire app lets you can find the ones who unfollowed you on Twitter, and you can also locate the relationship between two accounts on Twitter or Instagram. Crowdfire is now available for mobile devices like IOS and Android operating system. The application also tells if any of the followers is inactive from a while, a month or two so, you can un-follow them if you wish to.
- Non-Followers: Non-followers are the people whom you have followed, but they have not followed you yet either by being inactive for a while or some other reasons. This feature of the app also helps you unfollow the people up to 100 per hour.
- Fans: You must have heard about people being interested in someone maybe a special one. कुंआ, that is the same case here, fans here are the individuals who are following you but are not yet followed by you. The more people you follow, the more popularity you gain.
- Recent followers or un-follower: Crowdfire tells you the current situation of your account that who have followed you in the past 48 hours and who have un-followed.
- Admirers: These are the people who stay concerned about what’s going on in your life. Admirers like and comment on almost every post of yours to let you know that they still care about you.
- Friend check: Running a Friend Check lets you see the relation between your account and your friend’s account or any other user whether you are following each other or not. You can also check between any of two other accounts if you are curious enough. अतिरिक्त, yes, Justin Bieber still follows Selena Gomez.
- Blacklist: Blacklisted people are the ones who might have followed you, but you do not want to follow them back because of them being spammers, fake accounts or whatever reason you might have so, Crowdfire would not suggest you these people to follow.
- Whitelist: Whitelist is a list of individuals you do not want to un-follow for whatever reasons. These people could be your favorite celebrities, close friends, acquaintances or relatives. Crowdfire would not suggest you these people to un-follow them even if they have not followed you back.
- Publish: It is a helpful tool as it lets you pre-plan your Instagram post like you can choose a picture or whatever you want and set it to a particular time to publish. It also tells you that which is the best time to publish your post depending on whom your followers are and wherever they are located.
- Copy follower: You can continue to increase your members and fetch particular people on Twitter depending on your targeted personalities. इसलिए, you can target people who follow certain niches or huge names so, just type the name in copy followers, and it will pull up every active fan who follows that particular
How to install Crowdfire?
- Search in google play store or IOS and install the Crowdfire
- Open your Twitter or Instagram through your Crowdfire app and sign-in with it.
- Crowdfire will create two new images on your phone, Publish is the app that will facilitate your Instagram scheduled posts, and the Growth platform will build your community on Instagram and Twitter.
You can also edit or publish scheduled Instagram posts through rocket icon.