TeraCopy is a powerful tool that helps you to copy and move files faster, securely and actively. While transferring of any data, TeraCopy skips unwanted files during copying and shows them at the end of files transfer. It also warns you before continuing with the process that which file is damaged and may cause an interruption. It can drag, drop, copy and paste the files to make the processes even more convenient. TeraCopy is an effective freeware that helps in the Windows copy and move functions and many other useful tasks like checksum calculation or permanent delete from your system. Not only it resumes the broken files later or copies the files securely but also verifies the data you are copying or moving. In case if there is any trouble in transferring due to some errors, it provides you an option to clean up which removes the successfully transferred files and continue with the files that were interrupted without doing it all over again.
- It helps you in copying the files faster, and you can copy or move the contents to your favorite folders. You can also remove files from the copy queue. While transferring any file, you can pause to free up some resources of your computer and resume at any instant.
- It is software built to transfer data with its maximum speed and also check the file’s error of the files that you copy by calculating the CRC checksum.
- It has a tendency to integrate with the Windows Explorer’s menu, and you set it as a default Copy
- It actively reduces the buffers for you to minimize the seek time as much as possible.
- It also controls the timing and speeds up the transfer rate between two physical drives and recovers all the errors it detects.
- While copying, if a file bothers you, TeraCopy will try to run it several times, and in the worst case scene, it will skip the file to not to interrupt other data from moving. So, the best thing is that it will not terminate the entire transfer.
- In the interactive file list, TeraCopy shows the failed items that it could not move while the process and fixes and recopy the files having errors later.
- Shell integration can replace the Explorer copy and move the functions that enable you to work with the standard data.
- It supports Full Unicode, Windows 8 x64 and saves the reports or data in HTML and CSV format.
How to Install
- Disconnect Internet [The Most Important].
- Install, Finished, Launch “TeraCopy” then exit.
- Copy “license” file from License folder and paste it to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TeraCopy
- Run TeraCopy.
- You are Now You Can Enable Internet.