Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps
GPS Navigation & Maps are widely used Offline GPS that gives you a track of each corner of the street and shows you a way for each of your turns. This turn-by-turn GPS navigation application is specially developed for the Android users by TomTom Maps. You do not need to require any internet connection while navigating because the Maps and Navigation are installed on the SD card. So, you can have free GPS, navigation, offline TomTom maps, route planning, POIs and map updates. You can even upgrade to the premium and to get the most of the navigation and loads of features like real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, 3D maps, and lane guidance for speed limit warnings.
- This Android application provides you intuitive voice navigation in different languages so that you do not cross any street that you want to turn
- It has high quality TomTom maps stored on the device that shows the way of each of the city’s location you are going. It also has navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map and cross-border routing.
- The application works with GPS only; you do not need to get the internet connection as it can work offline.
- There is Millions of free pre-installed POI and also comes with Head-up Display (HUD). It has Landscape and 3D Cities for easy orientation
- It also provides Android users a pedestrian navigation to walk and explore and a Dynamic Lane Guidance so you could change the lanes safely.
- There is Junction View to highlight highway exits and the app also warns you for exceeded Speed Limit and Fixed speed cams.
- The application is developed in such a way that it also shows police trap warnings from other drivers. The app can call names for each street you are heading so that you can focus on the road rather than boards.
- Three different routes you can choose and an Easy Drag & Drop route editing.
- If you want to visit any particular place, it provides you waypoints various locations. There is a graphics that is optimized for tablet and other HD displays. The car audio integration can be connected through a cable or a Bluetooth.
How to Install?
- Uninstall the previous version and delete the folder Sygicif
1 (A). For Android < 4.4+ Unzip and copy Sygic folder to the root folder (internal storage or SD card)
1 (B). For Android > 4.4+ Unzip and copy “Android”, ”Maps”, ”Res” from Sygic folder (base-folder archive) to Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/put here Android, Maps, Res (internal storage or SD card (create, if not exists)
- Use MapDownloader to download your region country.
- For Android < 4.4+ Copy your downloaded maps to folder SDCard/Sygic/Maps/~put maps here~
3 (A). For Android > 4.4+ Copy your downloaded maps to folder Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/Maps/~put maps here~
- Install Patched apk.
- Start app, skip email and Enjoy!