Color Splash Effect
The color splash effect gives your image an elegant look which you can enlarge to frame it on your wall. It has a different type of filters and color effects that enhance your photo. The best thing about the app is that if you captured and image and you find something missing in the background of the scenery, you can just edit it right on the spot before showing it to your friends or family members. Color Splash Effect can help you to work on multiple images, and you can save the session if you have some important task to do and you can resume it later with the same job you left.
Apart from the ability to keep the work when you leave, the software can also undo a change that has been done by you which you did not like. Not just that, but you can undo the work multiple times if you want to erase the change you made. While you are working on an image on your cell phone, you might find it a little difficult to see the photo especially when there is a bright sunlight; the app allows you to mask the painted area so you can see everything clearly throughout the editing process.
- While editing your image, if you do something wrong with the picture and want to remove, then you can use the undo feature that the app provides you with unlimited time.
- After you are done with the picture, you can give finishing touch with the brush. There are four different kinds of brushes that you can use for finishing.
- If there is a tiny mark that you want to erase, but you cannot see it to the naked eye so you can you this pinch zoom which will help you in increasing the size of the image without breaking of pixels.
- If you want to do the eyebrows and you find it a little difficult by using various brushes then you can use the scalable brush which can help you resizing the brush and do your eyebrows neatly
- The app does not only helps you in editing the image but also you can have those beautiful photos shared on Facebook with your family and friends to let them know about the skills you have in editing.
- You can edit your image in a portrait mode and if you want do the detailing you can also use landscape mode because that gives the bigger picture without reducing the quality of the image.
- If you are editing a photo and you got to do something else you can save you work for the time being and resume it later whenever you are free. You can also save multiple sessions at a
- While you are editing and you want to overview the full image that you have been doing, you can just hide the toolbars and it in an entire landscape or portrait mode. The app has optimized version for devices like tablets.
How to Install?
- Download The Apk given below
- Install usually