AVG Internet Security
AVG is an Internet Security that contains features of AVG Antivirus – including antivirus, email protection, link protection and online shield. Performance is above the industry average. It is missing few features that our top products come with, among them online backup tools and parental control.
This test evaluated 24 of the best security software products on Windows 8.1 machines in testing during July and August to measure protection, usability, and performance. Although it was not among the top ten internet security products, its performance was above average in the face of fierce competition. Tests measured protection against new threats including email threats, malware and web threats. The software exceeded the industry average of 94% protection.
This software along with AVG Antivirus shares a couple of other features such as data safe that encrypts and helps in protecting the private files plus it comes with a file shredder that securely deletes files. Internet Security that AVG Antivirus lacks is a firewall and antispam. Now that the Windows firewall has become unusual, there is not much justification for a third-party firewall, and there’s no argument against the need for an antispam feature to stop scammers and spammers. In comparison with other software brands, Internet Security lacks features such as live chat access to customer support, parental controls, online backup and a virtual keyboard.
- The software helps to stop, prevent and remove the spreading of worms, trojans, and viruses and protects your PC from malware and helps to stop anything that is infected which contributes to keep control of your PC.
- It Detects rogue or infected inbound attachments so that they can not damage your PC and works as a plug-in for applications including Microsoft Outlook or as a scanner for IMAP accounts POP3 and
- It prevents and Identifies threats “in the cloud” via automatic updates to your antivirus.
- It stops spammers and scammers getting to you and reduces risks of falling prey to spam by scanning and checking your emails for suspect code and content.
- It blocks hackers attempting to access the private data stored on your PC and stops malware taking over your computer or from harming people’s works on wireless networks and wired.
- It has File Shredder and encrypts and stores your valuable pictures, documents, and other files onto a password-protected virtual disk on your PC. It uses Windows Explorer to move files into your Data Safe and open them just like any other device.
- It keeps your identity safe from the adware and spyware that tracks personal information and shortens security-scanning times thanks to an excellent scanning sequence that follows the order in which files are saved to the hard drive.
- It has Game Mode, Accelerator, and Smart Scanner.
How To Activate?
- Download and Install AVG Internet Security 2016 From The Links Given Below
- Download and Open Serial Key File
- Use the serial key provided to activate AVG Internet Security 2016
- Done, Enjoy