Auslogics Disk Defrag is specially designed software used to defragment your hard drive. Now for those who do not know what defragmentation is, basically when you are deleting, adding, moving, resizing and doing all kinds of stuff with your files or documents they store in some random location all over your drive so, it means they are fragmented. So, what defragmented software does is take all the fragmented files and defragments them or put them close to each other. Plus it optimizes as well like if it is put closer to the central pin of the drive, then it read and writes them faster, so it is a great tool to have to optimize your hard disk. The simultaneous working of defragmentation and optimization let you easily maintain a consistent high HDD speed and gives your drives a maximum efficiency. Auslogics Disk Defrag is convenient with the clean interface.
- You can quickly defragment your removable flash drive and external hard drive if you have them plugged in or you can defragment your standard hard drive. Typically if you have any fragmented file, go ahead and run it because next time it will run faster when you defrag it.
- Auslogics Disk Defrag can also be helpful in defragmenting a particular file or folder. Let’s say if you have a folder full of movies or songs and you want them defragmented, so you just click on it and you are done defragmenting that folder.
- It also can check for errors to make sure that your drive or your system is healthy.
- If you check and correct the drive, it will automatically correct the errors in your particular disk, and there is usually no risk associated with it except it takes a bit longer than normal.
- It also can delete temporary junk files from the drive before defragmenting.
- You can skip large files from defragmenting as it takes much longer, but still, you can defragment as much as you are
- Auslogics Disk Defrag has a simultaneous defragmentation of disks option that allows you to defragment all of your removable flash drives, internal hard drive as well as your external hard drive.
- It has ‘move system files to the beginning of the disk’ that increase your system’s boot time that way you make sure that you are getting the most of your defragmentation.
- You can also defragment the files automatically by marking a run on a schedule that will have your local disk drives or the particular marked files or folders defragmented in the background any time of the day you want. You can also use the Pause the defragmentation of a drive after a certain amount of percentage that has been done defragmenting.
- You also have an exclusion section for the folders you do not want to be defragmented; you just have to add a particular folder to make sure they are included in defragmentation process.
- Auslogics Disk Defrag optimizes your system that speeds up access to frequently used files and improves the overall performance of your system.
- It has an automatic power saving for your systems and ability to save/store reports in a choice of formats.
How to Activate?
- Download & Install Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional From The Links Given Below.
- Download & Run Keygen From The Links Given Below
- Click “Generate” and Then “Copy.”
- Open Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Trial > Help > Register > Activate Your License Key
- Paste the key in License Key Box
- Click Register