American Truck Simulator
The American trucks deliver your luggage to many different areas like sandy Nevada and sunny California. American Truck Simulator takes you on a breathtaking journey with astonishing landscapes and broadly recognized landmarks all around the States. The basics of the Game mechanics are commonly based on a highly important model from the Euro Truck Simulator2 along with the new features that have been given to it to create an even more fascinating game experience from the Software.
American Truck Simulator can also get you in the driver’s seat for hire entering the standard freight market, and also lets you work in your way to become an owner-operator. You can also have one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.
- American Truck Simulator provides you to drive highly featured licensed truck models from incredibly iconic vehicle manufacturers.
- You can now feel it like a home in your truck by altering the cabins, chassis, paint jobs and add tuning accessories with even more powerful engines.
- You can now choose various cargoes like food or machinery or even hazard cargoes.
- The software also provides you multiple kinds of trailers such as flatbeds, reefers, dumpers goosenecks, and lowboys.
- The skill of driving during parking will be tested through one of the longest trailers (up to 53 ft) that will also test your patience while hauling.
- The cargoes can be delivered to a variety of running business companies and locations such as oil storage, refineries, car factories, gas stations and even roadworks.
- There are various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts such as different types of brakes: Retarder, Air brake simulation, Jake brake, brake intensity, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks.
- It feels like a true cabin while sitting inside through its seat Adjustment, mirrors and you can position your head to get the best view of the road you are driving on.
- It feels quite realistic while you are on the road as you have to follow all the traffic rules to get rid of all fines from the police.
- The weight of your luggage should be according to the scale and must not be delivered more than that because you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- You can use the location adviser as your personal assistant throughout your journey.
- The American Truck Simulator offers you to be the owner of your company by trying the life of a truck driver for hire and by delivering the cargoes safely, and you can also improve your skills on it.
- The Simulator allows you to build your fleet of trucks, hire drivers, buy garages and manage the company to get a maximum outcome.
- Make your journey amusing by listening to your favorite music via built-in music player or you can also stream your favorite radio stations on your truck.
- It also provides you a great photo mode feature that lets you capture your favorite moments with various editors.
- The program gives you great support for gamepads, steering wheels, and other input devices. Plus you can also get challenging Steam rewards and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Operating System: Windows7, 64-bit
Processor: Dual core, CPU 2.4 GHz
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphic: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
Storage Memory: 3GB
OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)
Storage: 3 GB available space
How to Install?
- Download And Run Installer As Administrator
- Follow The Instruction & Install the game
- Done! Play From Desktop Shortcut!