AIDA64 comes well packed in a 16mb installer with a well functional GUI. It gives detailed information regarding your computer’s components such as your device’s operating system, motherboard, multimedia, and network; performs different tests relating to system stability as well. It has two ways of navigating the GUI, a menu and icons. So, if you are more of a list kind of person, you can use the menu on the left. The right-hand side user interface is traditional windows explorer type interface which has a considerably bigger display of components.
You probably will not be using that much functionality that comes along with it. However, it is a great tool to get the information about your system or hardware by clicking on any of the categories. Let’s say if you want to find more about your computer, you just go into the summary and it will tell you everything about the hardware components, like your audio-video adapter, CPU and you can even go into much more detail about updating your drivers. So, if you want to check all of your drivers for your hardware components, it has settings for you on the toolbar. You can also check for bios update which is very useful. The software does not target everyday user, but it is meant more for PC enthusiasts and system administrators to whom it provides very easy access to many tools in an organized form.
- Monitor Diagnostics: AIDA64 easily diagnoses all of your systems and provides almost all information on a hardware configuration that you require and shows you details on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. It also checks the capabilities of LCD.
- System Stability Test: It opens up the condition of your system relating any potential flaw or instability. If everything runs normal and you do not receive any errors, then your PC is stable.
- Thermal Stability Test: It shows your computer’s condition from the heating point of view. You will be seeing a graph, make sure your motherboard temperature does not exceed from 55-60 Celsius, and your CPU temperature from 80 Celsius. If it rises from that level, then your PC is overheating.
- Benchmarking: AIDA64 tells you the data processing tasks and mathematical calculations and performance of your computer. It also analyzes the system RAM bandwidth and latency. You can also benchmark your cache and memory.
- Favorites: If you want to get easy access to the applications you fancy you can just put them in favorites.
- Wi-Fi and cellular: It brings up window network internet, routes and all history information regarding browsers.
- Storage: It tells you the storage of Windows logical drives, physical drives and your smart data in an organized form.
- Language: The AIDA64 software can run in various languages includes Danish, Dutch, Estonian, English, Russian,Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and many others.
- Supports: It supports external LCD, VFD, sensor polling, sensor logging and alerting, uptime and downtime statistics and OSL panel. It also tells the screen dimensions and camera information. You can also have a desktop gadget if you want.
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
All Done. Enjoy!